On November 29th, the Advisory Board Human Resource & Education had its first meeting at VOKA in Brussels.
Representatives of service providers, asset owners, education and governments of the three partner countries (Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands) discussed the intention of the MORE4CORE project to design and implement the European Maintenance Skill Passport.
The project team have defined 5 statements related to the Passport.
- How to document the employees competences in the Passport
- What requirements the Passport must comply
- What are the threats and challenges of the Passport
- What stakeholders interest has to be solved
- How to roll out the Passport
In a World Café setting, every participants of the meeting gave his/her point of view on the 5 statements. Every 15 minutes the composition of the 5 tables changes. After the 5 rounds the result is a broadly shared visions on the 5 statements.
The project team will interpret these shared visions as guidance for designing the framework of the European Maintenance Skill Passport.